- Within the geographical area of the Client function as key partner with the COM for the assigned Client Campaign(s) and as the primary advocate for Transcom with the client.
- Ensure the effective delivery of all services to the client and ensure that those services are continually improved in the interest of the client. Partner with Client Ops and Operations to ensure clear and effective understanding and implementation of all performance objectives. Monitor all KPIs and partner with Operations on attainment, action plans, initiatives, etc.
- Proactively identify and raise opportunities for breakthroughs and differentiation based on strong understanding of the client's business goals and objectives.
Major Job Duties & Details
Client Facing Responsibilities
- In partnership with the COM prepare, generate and develop client presentations, data validation and first level analysis of reports to be presented to internal and external stakeholders. Participate in leadership meetings both internally and externally.
- Effectively present business results, initiatives and other data and represent Transcom's core values and strengths at all times.
- Actively participate in a leadership role in all Business Reviews, Calibrations, site visits, etc. for assigned campaign(s).
- Support the client on issue resolution or escalations pertaining to single or multiple processes within a given line of business within the assigned Delivery Center(s).
- Acts as a primary interface with the client on escalated issues and provides status of issue inquiries, updates and resolutions to the client and Director.
- Document and effectively communicate all initiatives, new processes or enhancements prepared in collaboration with Operations, Training, Quality, Client Services, Client Operations, Development, etc.
- Ensure continual alignment with COM, Business Manager, Director of Client Services, Director of Client Operations and Director of Operations.
- In partnership with COM and Operations document and provide Root Cause Analysis documentation to appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
Major Job Duties & DetailsService Delivery and Performance
- Review and understand KPI performance of an assigned account(s) and partner with Business Managers, Training and Quality on the committed performance criteria. Partner with the Business Managers, Training and Quality on action plans and root cause analysis.
- Partner with Business Manager on completion and closure of all RCAs and ensure constant communication on status COM and client.
- Schedule regular check-point meetings with Business Manager to review status of RCAs and KPIs and handle actual reporting to the client.
- Schedule regular discussions on strategy and tactics with COM.
- Partner with POCs in other functional groups or other campaigns to share best practices and identify opportunities for efficiency and excellence.
- Cascade all client feedback and inputs to internal teams
Major Job Duties & Details
- Reporting and Communication
- Partners with COM and Business Manager on KPI data
- Analyze reports and provide trending and analysis as appropriate on performance delivery, efficiency and financial goals
- Partner with COM and Training/Quality on TSG, Intranet and other posted data.
- Partner with COM, Training, Quality and Operations on TMP content and delivery.
- In partnership with COM design and propose service performance and customer satisfaction surveys to provide relevant feedback to the Delivery Center(s), the Executive Team, the Leadership team, Operations and clients
Functional Department Coordination
- Understand the role and contribution of other functional groups and how Account Management impacts and is impacted by other functions.
Skills/Abilities Required include:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) as well as interpersonal and relationship building skills. Preferably with experience in multinational company in a multi-cultural setting.
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of industries relevant to the client supported and Transcoms growth goals. Regularly applies principles, theories and concepts, and has the ability to determine a course of action based on these guidelines or operational requirements.
- Strong leadership, consulting and organizational commitment
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of financial planning and analysis, forecasting using spreadsheets
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility
- Highly analytical and must be results-oriented with a strong foundation of integrity
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Must be able to physically work from our Denver, CO site 50% of the time
To be determined
||1-2 Years Experience
||Please apply using the below link: