Transcom is a global outsourced service provider entirely focused on customers, the service they experience and the revenue they generate. Our customer management and credit management services are designed to strengthen our client’s customer relationships and secure their revenue streams.
Our heritage lays in the highly competitive telecommunications industry, where we have fine tuned our ability to manage extreme volume peaks and troughs and to support highly complex sales, service and collection functions.
Transcom entered the Canadian market in 2007 with the acquisition of NuComm International, Canada’s largest privately held customer management service provider.
Today Transcom operates out of 6 locations in Canada, with a total capacity of over 1,200 seats. In addition, Transcom North America, through its innovative subsidiary, Cloud 10, manages over 1,110 home agents.
Canadian clients are also served from Transcom's extensive range of near shore and offshore locations, including the United States and the Philippines.
Transcom’s call centre in St Catharines is looking for a Team Leader! This is a great opportunity for a high-energy, results focused professional looking for challenge in a fast-paced environment.
You will manage a team of 15-20 Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) in our call centre in St Catharines. You will be responsible for employee & client satisfaction, attendance & performance management as well as driving revenue results for your team.
• Creating a positive work environment and high team morale consistent with our values
• Acting as an advocate for your team to ensure we are meeting their expectations and those of our clients
• Making sure that all scheduled agents are present for their shift. Identifying all absences, late incidents and manage immediately
• Weekly performance coaching for each member of your team
• Applying progressive discipline when required
• Providing regular updates to your Call Centre Manager on successes and challenges in performance metrics, reducing costs and increasing efficiency
• Provide regular updates to Client Services for feedback to our clients
• Upholding company policies and leading by example
• Communicating Transcom’s mission, vision, direction and business objectives to all employees
• At least 6 months of experience in a similar role in a Call Centre environment
• Bilingual Preferred/An Asset
• Strong coaching and supervisory/leadership skills
• Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, internet and general computer use
• A track record of effective team and customer relationship management
• The flexibility and versatility needed to succeed in a fast-paced & changing work environment
• Initiative and self-discipline to proactively analyze results and implement improvements
• Shift flexibility
To be determined
||1-2 Years Experience
||High School or equivalent
||Interested in this position?
If so, please send your CV by email to the following address or just click 'Apply Online' link.
||Name : Careers
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1 877 637 2615