||IT Business Applications Analyst (TCNA)
IT Applications Coordinator (TCNA)
Transcom is a global outsourced service provider entirely focused on customers, the service they experience and the revenue they generate. Our customer management and credit management services are designed to strengthen our clients’ customer relationships and secure their revenue streams.
Our heritage lies in the highly competitive telecommunications industry, where we have fine tuned our ability to manage extreme volume peaks and troughs and to support highly complex sales, service and collection functions.
Transcom entered the Canadian market in 2007 with the acquisition of NuComm International, Canada’s largest privately held customer management service provider.
Today Transcom operates out of 6 locations in Canada, with a total capacity of over 1,200 seats. In addition, Transcom Canada, through its innovative subsidiary, Cloud 10, manages over 1,110 home agents.
Canadian clients are also served from Transcom’s extensive range of near shore and offshore locations, including the United States and the Philippines.
Transcom is a leading global Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) provider, providing both the CRM and CMS business services. Located in 75+ locations in 27 countries, Transcom's 24,000+ employees handle more than 145 million calls and 2.5 million collection cases per year.
Transcom is going through a process of standardization and rationalization of suppliers and technology platforms. One of the key areas is IT Applications and in this area Transcom is looking for an experienced IT Applications Coordinator to maintain fluent communication between client/business and IT teams.
This role comprises of a number of key components:
- Manage a portfolio of projects according to the standards and expectations of business, IT directors and the CIO
- Manage assigned resources as appropriate to the implementation of project related activities.
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation such as; initiation, delivery plans and budgets
- Meet and exceed business expectations in project delivery
- Develop and maintain Project Plans and report documentation as necessary to ensure timely communication and successful delivery of assigned projects
- Ensure that projects are executed in-line with the expectations and the project plan
- Ensure deliverables meet required quality standards
- Ensure adequate levels of documentation are produced as part of the technical solution
- Develop and maintain a Communications Plan and keep the business and IT communities appraised f project plans and related implications
- Ensure the hand-over to operational support (Infrastructure Support, Applications Support and Service Management)
- Production of progress and other management reports
- Ensure business benefits can be realized and that risks inhibiting realization are highlighted
- Work together with Transcom regional operations and business support teams
- Drive cost saving activities through project management, convergence, new technologies and ensuring that capacity is matched to need.
- Manage a demanding workload in terms of volume of requests and escalations potentially over a diverse geographical area
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the Transcom IT landscape for the future and be part of a team that will carry out major projects working with some of the biggest vendors in the world.
Key technical requirements and experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in designing, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on IT projects, including the financial aspects
- Knowledge managing projects using known Project Management Methodologies and tools (such as PMI / Prince2 / Microsoft Project Management)
- Effective in the application of relevant industry and process standards to all tasks undertaken
- Experience in managing at distance programs and teams of people.
- Exposure to a Shared Service environment
- Knowledge and experience with Contact Center Applications such as AVAYA, Altitude, Qfinity and BI applications like SAP BOBJ is a strong benefit
- Project Management Methodologies Training or Certification (especially PMP) is preferable
- Contact Center operations and applications experience is highly valued
Key business requirements and experience
- Establishing governing principles for project planning and implementation.
- Exhibiting a consultative style when working closely with business management to determine business process and productivity needs and an appropriate technology strategy to support business goals.
- Having experience of working in a global organization and multiple cultures / languages.
- Demonstrating the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical managers.
- Developing design principles, models, plans, internal standards, budgets, and processes based on industry best practices.
- Demonstrating leadership Ã¢â‚¬â€œ both from a people and technical perspective.
- Having the ability to write responses to client RFPs, work with bids & implementations team presenting bids throughout various stages of a sales lifecycles.
- Continually updating understanding of business and technology status and objectives and respond to strategic design requests as the business evolves.
- Managing global vendor relationships Ã¢â‚¬â€œ driving performance, SLA adherence and cost savings.
- Achieving operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Creating and presenting business cases and financial impacts for technology investments
- Enhancing department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Communicating the value of the on-going projects to the organization
- Possess excellent organization, conceptual and management skills
- Be able to balance financial, quality, people and customer expectation related risks
- Be customer facing profile with good communication & presentation skills
- Undertake tasks with a positive attitude, be a project team leader, a facilitator
- Be cordial and take an active role in establishing and maintaining professional relationships.
- Be procedure oriented and able to plan, manage and execute deliverables independently for complex technical projects.
- Have fluent verbal and written communication skills and be able to produce technical documentation in English.
- Have a flexible timetable, a sense of initiative and be proactive minded.
- Canadian or US nationality
- 100% flexibility for travel for work
- Ability and willingness to work remotely or on-site, sometimes even on weekends and holidays as required
To be determined
||5-10 Years Experience
||Interested in this position?
If so, please send your CV by email to the following address or just click 'Apply Online' link.
||Name : Careers
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +1 877 637 2615