||Technical Account Manager
||London, St. Catherines, San Antonio, TX, Denver, CO
OVERALL MISSION & OBJECTIVES
As part of North America Information Technology team, the Technical Account Manager:
- Builds services relationships with internal clients services and external customers and hold service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, service improvements, project reports, quality and processes.
- Acts as a primary contact for all topics related to call center and business process outsourcing customer technology with both internal and external clients
- Manages escalations, facilitates appropriate resources, and communicates status to client services.
- Participates as a highly responsive, business focused, customer driven team member, able to be a liaison to client services and drive solution to completion.
- Oversees local/regional Information Technology initiatives in compliance with the Global Information Technology governance process
- Manages to service level agreements (SLA) with internal clients for the delivery of services
- Ensure SLAs are achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded).
- Follow ITIL processes and methodologies and ensure those as specified are followed to sure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Ensures professional Information Technology project execution, secures appropriate resources from the regional/global resource pool, assuring delivery of high quality results
- Drives regional assigned client technology projects
Permanent Technology evolution
Keep pace with fast moving evolution of call center and business process outsourcing environment and maintain adequate level of knowledge to support development and operational support.
Be able to adapt and comply to increasing internal or external constraints (Security, QA, in-country laws) and adjust IT processes accordingly
Communicates technical matters, in business terms to client services teams. Builds professionalrelationships with many department including: client services, development and IT teams.
b) Maintain service levels
Ensure delivery is in line with defined Service Level Agreements. Monitor and measure through metrics operational excellence.
Interact primarily with the business at many levels in order to define, implement and support the service delivery required to optimally support the business. Interact with client accounts on the delivery of key technology initiatives. Interact also with Global IT teams and project managers, assuring appropriate attention to country/region specific issues as well as appropriate regional participation to local implementations of global initiatives
d) Process Management
Contribute to the definition and implementation of Global Processes (ITIL, COPC) in collaboration with the Global Governance and Bids and Implementation teams.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor/Master level in Computer Science or other related field or;
- Experience of 5 years or more in managing a technology service delivery entity.
- Experience in MSO, Telecommunications or BPO environments (preferred)
- High level of Call Center technology industry knowledge
- Good and proactive communication skills towards local/regional business management, external customers and Global IT teams, including sensitivity to people with various educational or cultural backgrounds
- Capacity to translate business needs into clear technology proposals.
- Customer oriented with a strong will to help and find solutions for his/her customer base
- Project Management certification a plus but not required
- Sound knowledge of major technology systems such as ERP, CTI, VOIP, CRM, and CMS systems.
- Good understanding of infrastructure services (Network, Server, Desktop environments, Citrix, VMWare and Avaya).
- Experience in agent and Winterm PC support, server configuration and network implementation (LAN, Internet provider).
- Excellent English (spoken, written)
|External Job Link:
||Please apply using the below link:
To be determined
||5-10 Years Experience